The popular phonemic script writer
Welcome to the Phonmap homepage.
Phonmap makes it easy to write/represent spoken words in 'phonemic
script' without having to search through large font tables.
Just run the program and write your words using the
mouse to select characters from the chart. The text you
have written will appear in the edit box at the top.
When you have finished just press copy or paste. This will
copy the script to the clipboard or automatically paste (*) the
characters into the document you are currently writing.
Phonmap V5 - with full UNICODE support!
- Easily write phonemic script into your documents
- Share documents with other users who do not have Phonmap installed.
- Share documents with users of other platforms such as Mac and Linux.
- Display your scripts in any documents which support unicode fonts such as
web pages, PDF files, email messages, online forums, ... etc.
- An amazing low price from only €14.50!